Games for Learning
Get started now!
Get started now!
Gamification for Online Learning
- Fully Transcribed Videos: Search and Read all content included in the Course
- Embedded Guides: Read Outside Resources without Leaving the Browser
- Continual Learning: Links Provided to Outside Podcasts & Videos
- Smartphone & Tablet Friendly: Listen and Learn Wherever and Whenever
“Get One : Give One”
This course is eligible for the “Get One : Give One” program. After enrolling, you’ll have the option to give a friend, colleague, or contact access to the course. Simply email me at [email protected] after you’ve made your purchase so that I can give them access. No additional fees. No hidden charges. They get a copy of the course: same as you. Sharing is caring: It’s that simple!
- What is Games-Based Learning?
- Self-Determination and Student Learning
- Games as Cognitive Priming
- Game Structure for Learning
- Creating and Using a Feedback Loop
- Progression Systems for Students
- Educator Observation of Games-Based Learning
- Games-Based Learning Outcomes
- Games for Assessment
Dr. Dave Eng
Dave Eng is an intellectual and creative educator, designer, and researcher who combines games, theory, and technology. Dave studied games-based learning as part of his doctoral work at Northeastern University. He also hosts the blog on games-based learning at www.universityxp.com. In addition, he also hosts the podcast and YouTube Channel “Experience Points” on using games for learning. Dave serves as a faculty member & educational technologist at New York University’s School of Professional Studies. Dave is also a prolific speaker appearing at over 20 different academic and professional conferences. His research interests include learning theory, technology, and games. Find out more at www.davengdesign.com